The Revelation to John

  • Rev:1:8 I am Al'pha and O'mega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty
  • Rev:1:11 I am Al'pha and O'mega, the first and the last: and, what thou seest, write in a book, send it unto the seven churches which are in A'sia; unto Eph'e-sus, and unto smyr'na, and into Perga-mos,and unto Thy-a-tira, and unto Sardis, and unto Phil-a-delphia, and unto La-od-i-ce'a.
  • Rev:1:17 Fear not; I am the first and the last:
  • Rev:1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
  • Rev:1:20: The mystery of the seven stars are the seven golden candlesticks. the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches; and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
  • Rev:3:18: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that shame of thy wickedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
  • Rev:3:19: As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therfore, and repent.
  • Rev:20: Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
  • Rev:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
  • Rev:3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Comments

Popular Posts